Workplace Bullying, Harassment & Violence:
HR Proactive Inc. has been helping employers throughout Canada create and maintain respectful workplaces since 1997.
Resolving conflict effectively, preventing bullying, and eliminating harassment go a long way to ensuring a psychologically safe work environment!
At HR Proactive Inc., we provide engaging, interactive and experiential workshops that are customized to your company’s needs.
This course has been written by subject-matter specialists for employees to participate in training that will help them better recognize, respond to, and protect themselves against all types of workplace bullying and harassment.
Topics covered in our Bill 14 – Bullying & Harassment Training include:
- What is harassment & discrimination?
- The prohibited grounds of protection under Human Rights law in Canada
- Psychological harassment and bullying
- List of behaviours that constitute bullying
- Sexual harassment and the connection to bullying
- How harassment can turn to violence
- Definition of violence
- How domestic violence can spill over into the workplace
- What constitutes a poisoned workplace
- What to do if you are experiencing harassment in the workplace
- Bystander Intervention
- Common sense standards for employee conduct
- Customized case examples and scenarios relevant to your industry/workplace
HR Proactive Inc. is here to assist you with your company's training needs.
Contact us today. We can help.